Tax Planning and Preparation
We work with individuals and families to ensure they are taking advantage of the appropriate tax reduction strategies.
- Single Member Entities and Small Business Owners
- Investment and Rental Properties
- Executive Compensation
- Restricted Stock Options (RSU)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Estate Tax Planning and Wealth Transfer Strategies
Businesses need proper planning and the details looked after. This goes hand in hand with our abilities as planners and preparers. We love the research, education, and implementation of complex tax planning strategies including.
- Knowledge of differences in Entity type (Corp, S Corp, LLC, LP, Partnership, Sole Proprietor)
- Retirement planning and employee benefit planning (401k)
- Proper reporting and expense strategy (payroll, auto usage, and healthcare)
- Payroll efficiency (360-degree integration with 401k)
- Owner compensation strategy to maximize Sec. 199a
Pricing of these services we do our best to explain here.
Trustees and Fiduciaries
As a Trustee and Fiduciary, you have a dual responsibility to both the grantor of the trust and the trust beneficiaries. This can be a challenging tightrope to walk but we are here to help you do it. From K-1 generation for beneficiaries to Estimated Tax planning for the coming year, we have experienced trust tax professionals.
- Form 1041 and Schedule K-1 preparation and planning
- Gift tax returns and Gift tax planning
- Generation Skipping tax issues
- Estate Tax concerns and Form 706 filings
“This is a question too difficult for a mathematician. It should be asked of a philosopher.”– Albert Einstein, when asked about completing his income tax form